Shopify is an e-commerce platform which allows everyone to set up an online store and sell their products. Merchants are also allowed to sell their products personally through Shopify POS. Tobi wanted to sell and provide information to each and every individual of snowboards with the help of his company. But the only way he can provide information was with the help of an e-commerce platform and then Shopify was invented by Tobi over ten years ago.
Shopify is one of the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of both small and large size. Shopify provides large scale businesses with an enterprise named as Shopify Plus which gives them additional advantages like reporting features, higher customer support, capacity to handle high volume order and more.
Shopify Lite is an affordable plan which is provided to an existing website. If the website is not hosted on Shopify, products can be sold with the help of buy button without Shopify’s hosting. It gives an advantage of Messenger chats, sells both online and offline, and send invoices. Shopify POS allows the seller to sell their products offline. Their merchants can sell products at a physical store, trade shows or other events. But the payment is received only through iPhone, iPad or Android using POS app.
1. FREE FEATURES – If you’re creating a new website, you need to pay to digital marketer’s which help you to design the theme for the website. But on Shopify, a free theme is loaded for your store, which can be customized according to your needs. This is perfect for beginners who are starting with their website. With the help of this, they can measure the possibilities. You can choose your own fonts, or change the colour of the available website, add your own images, and more.
2. SHOPIFY IS ON A CLOUD NETWORK – The most favourite pro of Shopify is that it is a cloud network. People working on websites need to pay for good networks but still gets crash on Black Friday or during any big events. By being on a cloud network, the chances of your website being dejected are rare, it allows you to run your business with ease.
3. THERE’S A PLAN FOR EVERYONE – All Businesses are cost associated. We need to pay for products, marketing costs of the product, new domain, and for Shopify. But Shopify has a pricing structure for everyone. If you’re on a less budget, you can pay for Shopify Lite for $9 a month. If you’re looking for a white-glove facility, you can use Shopify Plus. You can move forward with your plans when your business grows.
4. TONS OF APPS – Individuals can find apps for everything in the Shopify App Store. We can find countdown timer for sale, image background remover, product sourcing apps and so much more. There are many paid and free apps providing all these advantages. Also, providing an app to your website is not necessary.
1. THERE’S A LEARNING CURVE – When we are constructing a Shopify store, what we are really constructing is a business, not an inactive income stream and starting a business is not an easy thing to do. Thinking out how to use Shopify and shape a profitable store takes months of research. It can take a while to know where every segment of your store is located in the management. But for the most part, Shopify is instinctive. It just takes some repetitions.
2. SHOPIFY ALONE WON’T GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS – Shopify has so many great advantages and apps that are running an online store easier than constructing something custom from scratch. The success and growth of any organization depend on the person who is carrying out the business. You need to have the right mindset pushing you to learn, what is right and what is wrong for the business. You need to have the marketing hacks to promote your business better than the competition in the Indian as well as international markets. The success of your business is in your hands, not Shopify’s.
HOW DOES SHOPIFY WORK?
First, you need to create your designs or modify the available theme for your Shopify store, include your products on the store, and test your website to confirm that both desktop and mobile are ready for public opinion. The next thing is to promote the heck out of your products. If you’re selling products online, a customer visits your website. You can see the customer opinion’s on Shopify admin whether that customer is adding a product to their cart or completing a purchase from your store. If a customer buys from your store, Shopify will help you in processing the payment for you and you’ll get payment of your product at the real-time. After payment has been received, you can process the order so that the customer receives the product, on time. You can contact Shopify intelligence to understand who your audience is. Customers can opt-in to your email list when they become customers allowing you to remarket to them and provide the required information of the products after launching them on the store.
Eventually, Shopify permits you to not only construct an online store but gives you visions about your customers so you can better serve your viewers. It’s essentially your go-to tool for constructing a successful online store.
WHAT CAN YOU SELL ON SHOPIFY
On Shopify, there are always new products that you can sell on the online platform. You can sell anything from fashion to home to beauty and garden. Here are certain products which are available on Shopify:-Clothing, Jewellery, Shoes, Baby Products, Home Appliances, Kitchenware, Pet Products, Fitness Accessories, Travel products, Bags, Beauty Products, Automotive accessories
Read more related articles:-
- TOP 10 PRINCIPLES OF MODERN MARKETING
- 5 GUIDELINES OF DIGITAL RETAILING
- THE POWER OF CONSUMER STORIES IN DIGITAL MARKETING